About this item
- Green Tea Cold Noodle 2kg
- Item Code: D0556
- Sales Unit: Box
- Qty.ctn: 6/ctn
- GST free
- It is beautiful green color because it's made from green tea
- The noodle is long and thin, you can feel the soft and chewy texture
- It is generally used for Naengmyeon (Naenmeyon is a Korean traditional cold noodle dish. This dish has two main varieties mul-naengmyeon and bibim-naengmyeon)
- Origin: Korea
How to cook Korean instant cold noodles?
- If the packet was kept in the freezer, defrost it in the fridge for a few hours. Boil the noodles in rolling boiling water for 2 to 3 mins. (Follow the instructions from the packet.) Drain the water and rinse the noodles in cold running water a few times
Why do Korean wash their noodles?
The teacher explains that Korean noodles are washed in cold water after cooking to eliminate the starch, which brings out the spongy texture and gives the noodles a more refreshing flavor.
- Wheat flour, Potato starch, Green tea powder, Spinach powder, Sweet potato powder, Refined salt, Sodium carbonates E500, Corn starch
Check out this Recipe for Naengmyeon (Cold noodles) !