About this item
- Fresh Kimchi for Catering 10kg
- Item Code: D0005
- Sales Unit: Carton
- Qty./ctn: 1/ctn
- GST free
- Kimchi is a traditional Korean food and representative food.
- It is a Korean fermented food made by salting cabbage, radish, etc. in thick salt and then mixing with seasonings and salted fish such as red pepper powder, green onion, garlic, and ginger.
- There are many kinds of kimchi, but in the case of spicy kimchi, the typical seasonings are red pepper powder and salted fish, and in Korea, the manufacturing process and type are slightly different from each other.
- It is a food that is flavoured with seasoning with vegetables that are salted in saltwater and fermented to enhance storage.
- In addition to spicy and salty kimchi, there are various kinds of kimchi.
- There is also kimchi such as bachelor kimchi made with radish, kakdugi, and cucumber made with cucumber. Even broccoli makes kimchi.
- Origin : China
Cabbage, Turnip, Red pepper, Fish gravy, Garlic, Leeks, Onion, Salt, Syrup, Juice, Ginger, Sugar