About this item
- Frozen Fishcake (Square)-Boram 1kg
- Item Code: D0590
- Sales Unit: Box
- Qty./ctn: 20/ctn
- GST free
- A fishcake (Koreans call it either Eomuk or Odeng) is made of filleted fish or minced other seafood mixed with a starchy, flour, water and egg and fried.
- It can be served as a side dish. Saute or pan fry with soy sauce, sugar, vegetable, sesame seed with a little bit of water.
- Also, It can be used as an ingredient of soup. This product, soy sauce, minced garlic, spring onion and water are put into a pot and boil.
- It's a thin square shape.
- Origin: Korea