About this item
- Soy Sauce Jin 13L
- Item Code: D0233
- Sales Unit: Box
- Qty./ctn: 1/ctn
- GST free
- Soy sauce is a liquid seasoning made by fermenting soy beans
- It is used to taste the food and has a salty taste
- It is classified as the soy sauce-Kook used for Korean soup or the stew and the soy sauce-Jin used for the cooking. The sauces of various Korean foods are the base of soy sauce
- The Royal Court Tteokbokki makes the beef in which it puts the soy sauce spice to sleep is parched like the rice cake in a radish
- Soy sauce is put into the bulgogi marinade.
- Sashimi is eaten in soy sauce.
- Soy sauce enters the afforestation field of the egg long-boiled food.
- Soy sauce crab is a side dish made by putting crab in boiled soy sauce.
- Origin: Korea
- Water, Defatted soybean, Salt, High fructose corn syrup, Wheat, ETHYL p-HYDROXYBEANZOATE(E214), ENZYMATICALLY MODIFIED STEVIA GLUCOSYL STEVIA