About this item
- Mongo Soy Sauce KUK for Soup 13L
- Item Code: D0237
- Sales Unit: Box
- Qty./ctn: 1/ctn
- GST free
- Origin : KOREA
- The colour of this soy sauce is light but it is the saltiest soy sauce.
- This sauce is ideal for seasoning a soup or salad because of its saltiness.
- Soy sauce is a liquid seasoning made by fermenting soybeans
- Water, Defatted soybean, Salt, High fructose corn syrup, Wheat, ETHYL p-HYDROXYBEANZOATE(E214), ENZYMATICALLY MODIFIED STEVIA GLUCOSYL STEVIA
Longest Total Time: 10 mins Yield: 2
3 1/2 cup veggie broth (I like to make quick veggie broth with Yondu, add 1 tbsp per cup of water) or No Brand Easy Broth Base
1/2 cup well-fermented chopped kimchi
1/3 cup kimchi juice
1 tbsp Korean soup soy sauce
Salt to taste
2 frozen udon noodles
2 yubu (aka abura age or fried beancurd), sliced 1 green onion
Bring the veggie broth to a boil. Add the chopped kimchi, kimchi juice, soy sauce, and salt to taste. Bring the soup back to boil and add frozen udon noodles. (If you want more clear soup, you can cook the noodles in a separated pot of boiling water, but this is my lazy meal, so I like to cook in the soup. If you’re using dried udon noodles, I recommend cooking in a separated pot of boiling water.)
Cook the udon by following the package you’re using. When the noodles are done cooking, mix in sliced yubu. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with some green onions. Enjoy!